- 2022 OneWheel GT w/charger
- Fender GT
- NEW: Hexagon Foam Grip Tape w/Blue Background from 1 Wheel Parts
- Charger Plug
- Smart Airpump
- OneWheel GT Pins
- Helmet, Knee Pads, Elbow Pads, & Wrist Guards
- Tire Valve Kit
- GoRide Carry Bag
OneWheel GT Sweepstakes Official Rules
Effective November 15th, 2022
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NOT OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF RHODE ISLAND.
By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE (INCLUDING CONTACT INFORMATION) WILL BE USED TO ADMINISTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
2. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is:
Vehicle For Good, Inc. (“Sponsor”)
2833 Crockett St #175, Fort Worth, TX 76107
3. DISCLOSURE: Quirk Advertising, LLC is responsible for the marketing campaign for this Sweepstakes. James Thorne is a principal in both Vehicle for Good, Inc. and Quirk Advertising, LLC.
4. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Vehicle For Good Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on November 22nd, 2022 at 8:00 am (Central Time) and ends on January 2nd, 2023 at 10:00 am (Central Time) (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. Entrants are responsible for determining the corresponding time zone in the irrespective jurisdiction.
5. ELIGIBILITY: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, EXCLUDING RHODE ISLAND, WITH A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY. ENTRANTS MUST BE THE LEGAL AGE OF 18 OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. Employees, directors, and officers of Sponsor, and each of its subsidiaries, parents, partners, affiliates and other related entities, and any other individual or entity associated with the development or administration of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as members of such employees’ immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable national, federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
6. ENTRY LIMIT: The maximum number of entries for any one person in this Sweepstakes (“Entry Limit”) is two hundred thousand (25,000), regardless of method of entry.
7. HOW TO ENTER:
DONATE TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes by this method, visit the Vehicle For Good Website, click the “Donate” button from the Sweepstakes webpage. Then donate by choosing a donation amount and following the instructions to provide your full, legal name, contact, and payment information and complete your donation. Upon Sponsor’s receipt of a donation, a donor will automatically receive entries and be entered for a chance to win the Prize. The number of entries awarded may correspond to the dollar value of the donation, as specified on the Sweepstakes webpage at the time of the Entrant’s donation, and Sponsor reserves the right to amend the corresponding number of entries to be awarded for a particular dollar value of a donation from time-to-time in its sole and absolute discretion. Entrant will receive the corresponding number of entries indicated on the Sweepstakes webpage at the time of Entrant’s donation. Individuals may donate as many times as desired, but for the Sweepstakes, the Entrant is limited to the maximum Entry Limit (25,000 entries).
ENTER WITHOUT CONTRIBUTING: To enter without contributing, visit the Website, click the “Enter Now” button from the Sweepstakes webpage. Then click on the “enter without contributing” link, follow the instructions to complete and redeem an “Alternative Method of Entry” product pursuant to the instructions provided. Upon Vehicle for Good's timely receipt of a completed “Alternative Method of Entry” redemption, a Participant will receive five (5) entries into that sweepstakes. Individuals may submit an “Alternative Method of Entry” form as many times as desired, but for each Experience, a Participant is limited to the applicable maximum Entry Limit.
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION REQUIRED. YOU MAY ONLY WIN A MAXIMUM OF ONE TIME DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD. The entries you submit will count only as entry for the Sweepstakes and will not qualify as an entry for any prize offered on any past or future promotion by Sponsor. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, disqualify, modify, edit, and revise entries, or related materials that the Sponsor deems to be obscene, defamatory, profane, offensive, lewd, pornographic, false, misleading, or deceptive, or that Sponsor believes may violate any applicable law or regulation or the rights of any third party. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to verify any element of any entry or related materials, request additional information and to disqualify any entrant whose participation may subject Sweepstakes, Sponsor to controversy, negative publicity, scorn or ridicule. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the allowable entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities or any other online methods will void all of that entrant’s entries.
8. PRIZE DRAWING; WINNER SELECTION: There will be one (1) potential winner selected in an individual random drawing on or about January 2nd, 2023 at 11:00 am (Central Time) from all valid, eligible entries received during the Promotion Period by Sponsor or a designee and a maximum of one (1) prize shall be awarded to the winner. In the event that a selected winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner.
9. ODDS: Many will enter, only [one (1)] will win. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor cannot accurately predict the number of entrants who will participate in the Sweepstakes.
10. PRIZE: The [one (1)] prize consists of a 2022 OneWheel GT (“Prize”). The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) for the Prize is $2,290.00 USD. WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION, LICENSE, TITLE AND INSURANCE FEES AND FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY AVAILABLE UPGRADE/OPTION PACKAGES AND ANY OTHER EXPENSES RELATED TO THE ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF THE PRIZE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN. The Winner of the Prize vehicle is not eligible for any cash rebate programs. For any Prize vehicle, Sponsor nor the vehicle manufacturer has made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact, or law, relative to the Prize vehicle, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness. Notwithstanding, the Prize vehicle may include the manufacturer’s standard vehicle limited warranty, as stated in the vehicle’s Owner’s Guide. Prize may be subject to availability restrictions in certain jurisdictions based on licensing, import, or other distribution restrictions. In such a case, the Winner may be required to take cash or other alternatives instead. Sponsor reserves the right to delay vehicle delivery or substitute a similar vehicle of equal or greater value should the vehicle as described be unavailable for any reason. Winner must take delivery of the vehicle at a location and time of Sponsor’s sole choosing. Winner must take delivery of Prize vehicle within thirty (15) days of notice or the Prize vehicle will be forfeited. Winner shall be required to personally accept delivery of the vehicle and present adequate personal identification. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for delays in delivery of the vehicle. Winner will be required to provide proof of possessing a valid U.S. automobile driver’s license in good standing as well as appropriate automobile motor vehicle insurance prior to the vehicle being awarded. If the Winner fails to provide such proof of possessing a valid automobile driver’s license and/or appropriate automobile motor vehicle insurance within ten (15) days of prize notification, the Prize may be forfeited and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected by random drawing. Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the vehicle after he/she has taken delivery of vehicle. Exact model, color, and options of vehicle and exact vehicle to be awarded are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and subject to availability from the manufacturer. THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE VEHICLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Vehicle pictured in any advertising surrounding this Sweepstakes may not be the actual vehicle awarded. All vehicle prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value in its sole discretion.
11. NOTICE TO WINNERS AND VERIFICATION: Sponsor will attempt to contact potential winner by telephone using the number provided in the selected entry. Potential winner must respond by telephone within forty-eight (48) hours of the Sponsor’s first attempt to contact him/her in order to be eligible to claim the Prize. If a potential winner timely responds, Sponsor will orally request information from the potential winner to confirm preliminary eligibility. If potential winner is deemed potentially eligible based on his/her responses to the preliminary questions, Sponsor will send an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release form (“Affidavit/Release”) and IRS W-9 (or other required tax forms, which may require a Social Security Number that will be used solely for tax reporting purposes) to the potential winner by email or facsimile to be executed and returned by email or facsimile within forty-eight (48) hours from the delivery of Sponsor’s email or facsimile. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within the specified time after the first attempt to contact him/her, if he/she fails to execute and return the completed Affidavit/Release and tax forms within the required time period, or if he/she is otherwise ineligible to receive the prize, an alternate may be selected in his/her place and, in such case, Sponsor will attempt to contact and obtain the required Affidavit/Release and tax forms from that alternate potential winner as detailed above. Sponsor is not responsible for Internet, telephone, or other communication problems of any kind.
12. DISCLAIMER; RELEASE: SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE ENTERED BY OTHER THAN HUMAN MEANS (SUCH AS BY AN AUTOMATED COMPUTER PROGRAM OR ANY NON-HUMAN MECHANISM, ENTITY, OR DEVICE), IN EXCESS OF THE STATED LIMIT, OR FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE LATE, FORGED, DESTROYED, LOST, MISPLACED, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, TAMPERED WITH, INCOMPLETE, DELETED, DAMAGED, GARBLED, OR OTHERWISE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND ALL SUCH ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EACH ENTRANT AGREES: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND ALL DECISIONS OF SPONSOR WHICH SHALL BE BINDING AND FINAL; (B) TO WAIVE ALL OF HIS OR HER RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING AGAINST ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES; AND (C) TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, FROM ANY LIABILITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY LOSS, DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, EXPENSE, ACCIDENT, DELAY, INCONVENIENCE OR IRREGULARITY), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE OUTSIDE ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS) THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) THE ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES (II) TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, (III) ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION, DEFECTS IN USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE (OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF), (IV) ANY CHANGE BY ANY COMPANY OR ANY OTHER PERSON PROVIDING ANY OFTHE COMPONENTS OF A PRIZE DUE TO REASONS BEYOND SPONSOR’S CONTROLLER AS OTHERWISE PERMITTED HEREUNDER, (V) ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN OR POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION, OR MODIFICATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (VI) HUMAN ERROR, (VII) INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION, RECEIPT OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY PART OF THE ENTRY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ENTRY INFORMATION OR ANY PARTS THEREOF), (VIII) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITES OR ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEM, COMPUTER DATING MECHANISM, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER UTILIZED BY ANY OF THE SPONSOR OR BY AN ENTRANT, (IX) INTERRUPTION OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED WEB PAGES, OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE VIA THE INTERNET DUE TO HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS, (X) ANY DAMAGE TO ENTRANT’S (OR ANY THIRD PERSON’S) COMPUTER OR ITS CONTENTS RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (XI) ANY LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSIONS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, OR ANY OTHER ERRORS OR MALFUNCTIONS, OR (XII) ANY OTHER CAUSE, CONDITION OR EVENT WHATSOEVER BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE SPONSOR. WINNER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SPONSOR HAS NEITHER MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO ANY PRIZE OR COMPONENT THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, EXCEPT WHERE SUCH DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY WOULD BE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
13. PUBLICITY RELEASE; PRIVACY. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes the winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name provided in connection with this Sweepstakes to announce the winner and for advertising or publicity purposes, worldwide, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation, except here prohibited by law.
14. RIGHT TO MODIFY, SUSPEND, OR CANCEL. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Sweepstakes, and ban from any future promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or to have tampered with any element of the Sweepstakes without notice to the disqualified or banned person.
15. GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Except where prohibited, any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must exclusively be brought in the federal, state or local courts located in Tarrant County, Texas.
16. Winner List. To receive the Sweepstakes results (winner list), available after January 30th, 2023, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 2833 Crockett St #175, Fort Worth, TX 76107. Winner list requests must be received by February 24th, 2023.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, ONEWHEEL. OneWheel is a registered trademark of Future Motion, Inc.